Wednesday, May 19, 2010

San Diego TI

Well folks, had a relapse-maybe from another DEW jolt, I don't know. After
extremely slow getting better,where I progressed to a point that I could walk
again albeit 10-20ft at a time, I woke up Saturday morning to both ankles and
soles of my feet throbbing. And of course, I could no longer walk once again.
That said, I decided to finally visit a doctor. Calling one that was recommended
to me by a couple of elderly women for whom I had done security work for in the
past-against OS-i learned their hours were from 8am-530pm.
So, calling at 804 today, I got the clinic's answering service-she claimed that
tgr clinic was still "setting up". First I described the intense pain that I was
experiencing then added that it had been 20 days since I could completely
straighten my legs at the knees,to which she commentted a concerned/sceptical
"REALLY".
When asked how I would be paying, I said that I had immediate access to
1700&could get a bit more in 5 days if I could get a registered letter off- I'd
need to stand in line ON MY FEET at the post office to do so. Then I said,
because I can pay in full, I might want to see about negotiating a small
discount which got a HUGE SIGH.
She then assured me that the real clinic would call me back ASAP. I didn't hear
back from the "clinic" all day and when I called them around 5pm,the phone rang
and rang and nobody picked up.
I guess I will need to to begin anew tomorrow with deciding on a different
place. I'm sorry but F**k the health system. At least they could have called me
back to say they couldn't accept me-assholes.

No comments:

Post a Comment