Thursday, June 24, 2010

Wounds from energy attacks!


In the following attachments, there are five pictures showing the results of some form of directed energy technology, DET, on my
(Bob's) right foot and ankle.



Shows the wound resulting from a directed energy attack upon my right leg and foot that occurred sometime during the night of May 24, 2010.  When I went to bed that night my legs and feet were find.  When I got up the next morning I found the vertical wound along the left side of the right leg was just there, out of the blue.  The wound is approximately 3" in length and consists of a smooth series of many tiny symmetrical (laser like) incisions, then a gap, then more incisions, damage.  The wound appears to be orchestrated in a fairly linear fashion. 



Picture shows the upper foot and toes of the right foot.  Even the color tent of the toes appear to have been altered in relations to the rest of the foot by this DET energy.  Infrared imaging shows that blood flow to the toes and feet can be manipulated and altered remotely by this DET form of energy.  Such manipulations do not appear to be random but is deterministic in fashion. 



Shows the right foot, demonstrating the altered color of the skin and the large blood vesicles and smaller capillaries at the surface of the skin, due to long term exposure to whatever this DET energy happens to be.



This picture shows the second similar wound that occurred at around 4:15 am on the  following morning of May 25, 2010.  They had me awake at 4 am, torturing me.  A few minutes later I feel a stinging sensation on my right leg, close to the ankle. This last for approximately 10 seconds.  When I looked, I found the wound shown in the picture.  The second wound was on the right side of the right leg and is situated at right angle to the first wound, and about an 1" in length.  The source and location for this attack remains unclear.



Shows both wounds location in relations to one another on the right This picture shows the second similar wound that occurred at around 4:15 am on the following morning of May 25, 2010.  They had me awake at 4 am, torturing me.  A few minutes later I feel a stinging sensation on my right leg, close to the ankle. This last for approximately 10 seconds.  When I looked, I found the wound shown in the picture.  The second wound was on the right side of the right leg and is situated at right angle to the first wound, and about an 1" in length.  The source and location for this attack remains unclear.







No comments:

Post a Comment